Saturday, January 8, 2011

Upcoming events for Tamalin Craft....

 I hope everyone had great holidays! As the new year starts, I have some upcoming events of note:

*Soft Flex may use the grand prize winning design The Time Key by me Tammy Johnsen in upcoming ads in industry magazines! They currently have The Time Key for photography purposes.
*Soft Flex has asked to use me in their Spotlight on... Designer for the month of April! Which I have to write a bio and format photos to go into the article...
*Two of my necklaces will be featured in Bead Trends magazine in May's issue!
*I must complete three more special orders for Time Keys by 2/1/11!
*tamalincraft.com will have a new website soon...

Well, I can't tell you how excited I am with these fabulous upcoming events! I've been very busy preparing for them...
Hope your new year finds you busy and successful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment